Hey y’all and welcome to the Sewspire Sewing Inspiration Channel! My name is Andrea and today I am here to show you how to sew a zippered cork wristlet wallet.
For this project you will need:
(2) 8” x 5” pieces of cork for the exterior body
(1) 1/2” x 2” piece of cork for the key fob tab
(1) 3/4” x 8” piece of cork for the flap trim
(2) 8” x 5” pieces of cotton fabric for the interior
(1) 2” x 20” piece of cotton fabric with slightly smaller cut of Pellon 809 for the wristlet strap
(2) 6.75” x 4” pieces of cotton for the flap (1 can be pieced / patchwork and lined with quilt batting)
*I used two 4” squares and a Split Tumbler Template set on the 3” square marks from www.nancysnotions.com
Plus a 7” zipper and 1 snap set
I hope that you are feeling inspired to sew something today and that you enjoyed this sewing tutorial. I would love it if you would share photos with me of your creation(s) on Instagram and Facebook using #sewspire and @sewspire.
Before you go, let’s spread the joy…by liking the video and subscribing to the channel! These two simple actions will help me bring the joy of creativity and sewing to as many people as possible.
If you haven’t done so already you are also invited to join our Sewspire Closed Group Facebook Page:
If you are looking for my PDF Sewing Tutorials you’ll find those in my Watermelon Wishes Etsy shop:
And, last but not least, many thanks to our loyal Sewspire Patrons for their continued interest and support of my work and this channel (thank you, thank you, thank you!). To find out about more about the Sewspire Patreon Program and the exclusive Sewspire Patron Benefits please visit: