Hey y’all and welcome to Sewspire!
As a follow up to last week’s Pixie Pocket Purse this is a full tutorial for a coordinating Pixie Wallet that fits perfectly inside the slip pocket of the Pixie Purse we made last week:
You can find the original tutorial for the Fundamentals of The Pixie Pocket Purse here:
And, a louder version here:
Next week we will be moving on to a recycle, repurpose and reuse series.
For the Pixie Wallet you will need to precut the following pieces:
(10) 2.5” x 4” cotton pieces for the card catchers (I may have said 3” in the video and they are actually 2.5”)
(2) 7” x 9” cotton pieces for the body panels
(2) 6” x 4” pieces of fusible fleece to back 1 of the body panels
(1) 1” x 4” strip of cork for the tab closure, plus a snap
(1) 4” x 6.25 piece of cork for the card sleeve
(1) 3.5” x 6.25” piece of cork for the slip pocket
(1) 8” x 2” cotton for the pocket trim
I ordered my cork online and am extremely pleased with the quality:
I hope you enjoy the Pixie Wallet tutorial and will share photos with me of your Pixie Purses and Wallets on Instagram and Facebook using #sewspire and @sewspire.
Before you go, please don’t forget to like the video and subscribe to the channel. You know I appreciate it!
You are also invited to join our Sewspire Group Facebook Page:
You can find my other PDF Sewing Tutorials in my Watermelon Wishes Etsy shop:
Many thanks to our loyal Sewspire Patrons for their continued interest and support! To find out about more about the Patreon program and exclusive Patron benefits please visit: